Advertisements

Kimi’s New Off-Road Toy: the KTM 250SX-F

Source: KTM.at

Kimi Raikkonen
takes delivery of his KTM 250 SX-F

Raikkonen is now the proud owner of a KTM 250 SX-F.
Kimi (Iceman) Raikkonen is no stranger to the excitement of high-tech
motorised machinery and the thrill and success it can deliver on the
world’s elite racing circuits.

The 2007 Formula One World Champion and
World Rally Championship driver has now added another racing machine to
his collection. Raikkonen is the proud owner of a KTM 250 SX-F so he can
look forward to some speedy offroad action in the future. Kimi, who
certainly shares the KTM “Ready to Race” philosophy, is of course also a
very welcome new member of the international Orange Family.

Advertisements

8 responses

1. pernilla

yeah!!! but….I hope he’ll change is hair style as soon as possible……

May 15, 2010 at 9:47 am

2. Eszter

wtf?? he has a "2007 F1 world champion"– statue in front of his house?? aaawww, that’s just, I don’t know…too much exhibitionism. Or am I mistaken? Where was this picture taken? Btw very nice KTM he got there.:D I like his hair, but I definitely don’t like his sunglasses. I mean particularly this one, it’s just ugly.:P

May 16, 2010 at 10:14 am

3. KRS Evenstar

This picture is taken outside Kimi’s childhood home in Espoo. That same red house we’ve seen before 🙂 Very touching.

May 16, 2010 at 2:21 pm

4. Kathryn

His childhood home? Is there a picture of the outhouse that he had to walk to even when it was freezing? 😉 haha I’d like to see it. No more outhouses for Kimi now though. His house probably has 10 bathrooms and toilets! lol

May 17, 2010 at 6:26 am

5. Büşra Yağmur

Hi everyone !Christian Horner has dropped the firmest hint yet that Webber will remain alongside Sebastian Vettel next season.Although Webber himself said at the Monaco Grand Prix that he was in no rush to sort out his future – with his form leaving him as a target for rival outfits, Horner said he did not expect a lengthy negotiation spell when it comes down to finalising terms. GO TO EARLIER STORY GO TO THE NEWS INDEX GO TO NEXT STORY Victories set to secure Webber’s future By Jonathan Noble Monday, May 17th 2010, 08:03 GMT Mark Webber’s stunning back-to-back victories in Spain and Monaco appear to have secured his future at Red Bull Racing, with team chiefs saying they have no doubt that they should keep him on board for next season.On a weekend when Webber moved to the top of the world championship standings, Red Bull bosses opened talks with the Australian’s management about extending his deal – which finishes at the end of this season.With the form of the RB6 making a seat at the team one of the main targets for any leading driver, team principal Christian Horner has dropped the firmest hint yet that Webber will remain alongside Sebastian Vettel next season."I am very happy with the balance and dynamics in team, and there is nothing that we would change for," Horner told AUTOSPORT.Although Webber himself said at the Monaco Grand Prix that he was in no rush to sort out his future – with his form leaving him as a target for rival outfits, Horner said he did not expect a lengthy negotiation spell when it comes down to finalising terms.Should Webber get his new deal, then it will almost certainly mean the end of Kimi Raikkonen’s F1 career – with the Finn’s only real option for a return being at Red Bull "We are very happy with the way that Mark is performing," said Horner. "He is an important member of our team and he has got to a stage where, at 33 years of age, we said let’s take one year at a time – rather than signing some long-winded agreement."It is all down to relationships and how he feels at the end of the day. He is driving fantastically well, he is a very valued member of the team, so when the time comes to sit down and talk about contracts I am sure it will be a very short conversation."Although it is understood that no contract has been signed, Horner said he expected the matter to be sorted out in the next few weeks. (Autosport)I am feeling so sad .It seems that Kimi wont race in F1 next year 😦

May 17, 2010 at 9:51 am

6. pernilla

I hope that Kimi’ll return in F1, I miss him a lot and I’m sure he’ll be stronger than ever after a year in rally with another "air" to breath. and he’s stronger than all the other top drivers actually in the circus, I’m sure about it and I’ve ver thought it.I like a lot this photo, is touching and can spread around the importance of values, homeland, family, for Kimi. I like also the statue, 🙂

May 20, 2010 at 8:19 am

7. pernilla

http://www.lanternarally.com/Kimi and Ogier at Lanterna Rally (Genova, Italy) for a promotional race and also a training for Kimi before Bulgaria Wrc.

May 20, 2010 at 8:23 am

8. novig

Where was this picture taken?

August 14, 2016 at 1:56 pm