Saturday in India: “Not where we want to be”
| Source: lotusf1team.com |
Q: HOW WAS QUALIFYING FOR YOU?
KR: It wasn’t an ideal qualifying session and I’m still having some problems with understeer, but the car did feel better overall than yesterday. The tyres are a challenge and have to be managed over a full lap for qualifying so we are where we are on the grid.
Q: HAVE YOU MADE CHANGES TO THE CAR SINCE YESTERDAY?
KR: Obviously we made some changes, but there are certain things we can’t change so it’s still not exactly as we want. That’s how it is.
Q: HOW LONG CAN YOU MAKE THE SOFT TYRES LAST?
KR: Let’s see tomorrow. I have no answers today.
Q: ANY PREDICTIONS FOR THE RACE?
KR: We’ll see what happens and I’ll try to do as well as I can. Overall, the car feels slightly better than in the last few races; still not where we want it to be, but slightly better. Usually we do better in the race than we qualify so we’ll just have to see what happens.
Like it, share it with other Kimi fans!
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.