Saturday in Japan: “Not a drama”
| Source: lotusf1team.com |
He may not have clinched the ideal grid slot for tomorrow’s Japanese Grand Prix, but the Iceman is very happy with how his car is feeling. All bodes well for tomorrow’s race…
Q: HOW WAS QUALIFYING FOR YOU?
KR: The car has felt much better here than it has in recent races; even if we don’t have a better position on the grid for tomorrow. A small mistake on my quick lap cost me a little bit of time and it’s very close here, so a small amount lost can mean quite a few positions dropped. We’ll have to see what happens in the race, but the car has certainly been more to my liking this weekend so the position on the grid is not a drama.
Q: WHERE HAVE YOU FOUND IMPROVEMENTS?
KR: There’s not so much understeer. It’s not perfect and we could still make it better, but it’s feeling good and I can pretty much do what I want with the car.
Q: WHAT CAN BE ACHIEVED FROM P9?
KR: We’ll do the best that we can and see where we end up. Maybe it’s a little bit more tricky to overtake here than at some other places, but it’s a long race and if we have a good start we could have a strong result.
Like it, share it with other Kimi fans!
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)