Advertisements

What will Kimi do next?

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

There has been a lot of speculation about what Kimi Raikkonen will do next season (2013). This will all come to an end on the 17th of October, Kimi’s birthday, when a new contract will be published at www.whatwillkimidonext.com. Check out the teaser video below!

Advertisements

8 responses

1. Leonardo

If I were Kimi, I would most certainly be thinking that Lotus F1 Team was compromising my chances for the championship. The only problem is that there is nowhere else to go in 2013.

Kimi will have to stick it out with shit Lotus F1 team until end of 2013 when he can join a number of teams with higher expectations to winning, and not just ‘coming in third place’ in the championship as his current team keep reminding us.

Why bother to race at all if the goal is not to win?

October 5, 2012 at 12:12 pm

2. I am just a dreamer

No point of this kind of video if he is staying on Lotus. I think news will be Vettel to Ferrari, Kimi to Red Bull and Kovalainen to Lotus 😉

October 5, 2012 at 2:03 pm

3. MarkedOne

Lotus F1 Team retweeted link to the video.On one side, I am pretty much sure that he’ll stay with Lotus (because of retweet, yes).On the other side, I don’t know what else he can do.Ferrari?No, they are aiming to keep Massa or to have Hulkenberg.Maybe it is not F1-dependent decision at all.

October 5, 2012 at 3:32 pm

4. Pekka

I have heard from my reliable finnish sources, that Kimi will go to tractor pulling for season 2013.

October 5, 2012 at 9:22 pm

5. Pekka

Heh, Don’t worry. I think Kimi can do many things at year 2013, but he will not go to tractor pulling 🙂

October 6, 2012 at 12:52 pm

• Adamski

I agree with the first comment no point of video if he was staying at lotus ! But I disagree with the moves , think its a kimi Ferrari return its obvious , Sauber is a no no and everything else is sorted

October 7, 2012 at 11:49 am