Saturday in Monza: “Difficult time”
| Source: lotusf1team.com |
Q: What went wrong today?
KR: We were just not fast enough. We have been suffering a bit all weekend so far and it was the same today. It just isn’t our kind of circuit and layout where we have to run small wings. The car behaved pretty okay but we just didn’t have the downforce to go fast through the corners with our low drag package. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better but I’m not expecting any big surprises. In any case we will do the best we can.
Q: Was the lack of pace a surprise?
KR: I was expecting to have a difficult time of it here as we did last year and it was the same again today. Our car does not seem to like it when you take wing off it. We were as close as we could be to Q3 but that wasn’t enough.
Q: What can be achieved tomorrow?
KR: We are usually better in the race so it should be okay. It’s going to be hard to get on to the podium and we’re quite a way from the fastest cars here. We’ll do what we can and see what happens.
Like it, share it with other Kimi fans!
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.