F1 GP Highlights: Australia 2009

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5543/evenstarsays.png Hello! The highlight videos are back, although not with a victorious bang on Kimi’s behalf. It was still fun to make a video again. I’ve tried to make it short and sweet, so it’s not exactly my best work and the Malaysian GP is this weekend too so I’ve tried to get this one out the way as soon as possible. There are two versions of this highlight video – one as it normally is and the other with added comedic sounds, namely Homer Simpson. Yeah, you may remember those crazy noises from the 2007 videos and I know there were mixed reactions! But now you have two options – choose to watch the video as seriously as when you watched the race unfold on the day itself, or laugh at it and enjoy the great race for what it was without feeling too disappointed for Kimi. It’s your call. I’m going with the second option personally – and Kimi doesn’t cry over spilt milk! So grab your headphones, relax, and keep smiling!

Size: 57.2MB | Duration: 06.41mins | Download via Mediafire or Megaupload
Comedy version | Download
Music track list: ‘Push’ by Ferry Corsten | ‘Life is a rollercoaster’ by Ronan Keating

Note
Windows
Live and Spaces/Skydrive is having some serious problems lately; all the photo albums and videos
aren’t viewable, but it will hopefully be fixed soon. I can’t fix it as I’m not a Microsoft worker but I’m really sorry about it (and very angry too!) When it does start working again, check out this great feature Inside Grand Prix have done on Kimi in their Malaysia Grand Prix preview – including snippets of his rallying and general Kimi goodness:

About these ads

15 responses

1. marilyne

thanks a lot Saima!! that’s just brilliant!!that’s clear, i miss your vids soooo much!! i’m happy to see it again, really, even if it’s not Kimi’s best race!you’re wonderful! i’ve more seen Kimi than during all the race which i have seen with difficulties due to my connection… that was not a good day at all… definitely…i’m downloading the comedy one now, i need to relax before the next one!! good idea you had with that!! :-)Here we go Sepang!!Keep flying Kimi!!

March 31, 2009 at 6:02 pm

2. S.M.

Hi Saima, thanks so much for making the highlight videos again although Kimi didn’t win. It’s just too good to have your videos back, their unique opening and ending, the good musics, simply too good. I have downloaded and watched it as well. I am very happy. To be honest, there weren’t too many news since Sunday so it was good to have your highlight video back again. I was thinking about them but didn’t feel appropriate to ask you about it. It’s good to have Kimi’s Australian review and Sepang preview. Let’s hope for the best. Keep flying Kimi. Thnks Saima…!!!

March 31, 2009 at 6:46 pm

3. Wei

Hi Saima,Thanks for your videos!I love them so much. However, mediafire and megaupload r blocked in China. Would you PLEASE use another one, like Rayfile?I wanna download all the videos u make!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!

April 1, 2009 at 3:58 am

4. Martin

hey great vidwhats the interview kimi’s in at the start when he says "huh??"can you upload that,…? lol cheers great vid again

April 1, 2009 at 9:34 am

5. KRS Evenstar

Thanks everyone! can’t wait for Malaysia….@Martin: Yeah it’s a great interview with both Hamilton and Kimi – TaniaS uploaded it for us on the official forum! > http://www.mediafire.com/?mdyymt12znh@Summer Leo: I’ll see what I can do :)

April 1, 2009 at 10:29 am

6. Soren

Great great job on the videos Evenstar! I think we all need a bit of comic relief after last weekend, right? :)About the Simpsons sounds. You should also use the one where Homer is one the floor screaming "Cobras. COBRAS!" That cracks me up everytime. I dont know how that would fit in on a F1 video. Maybe someone jumping from a broken car or something :P http://nightterrors.ytmnd.com/

April 1, 2009 at 12:38 pm

7. new

nice videos saima thanks

April 1, 2009 at 4:51 pm

8. lowie

very nice the video cool as ice…tnax evenstar

April 1, 2009 at 7:47 pm

9. Sol123

OH Happy days, the higlight vids are back! And not with a bang you say??? That was a bang for me defiitely!!! Ok, maybe not a complete bang because Kimi didn´t win, but you haven´t lost your magical touch after so many months sweetie!!! I enjoyed it so much, Kimi´s "uh?"=priceless. I just loved the whole video, just seeing "evenstar" on the bottom of the page gave me a tingly feeling all over…the vids are back! I can´t believe how much I´ve missed them!!! :pAnd of course, great song choices, "Push" is going to my personal collection.Bless! Cheers!Keep flying Kimi – Keep flying Evenstar!!!

April 1, 2009 at 8:54 pm

10. Martin

thanks so much evanstar!!

April 2, 2009 at 1:06 am

11. Amina

hey everyone, i’m looking for channel streaming the race and the saturday practice ( in english)i found some, that i can watch online on my computer , but it was an italian channel :(please help

April 2, 2009 at 3:25 pm

12. Bella

I would like to see your Video "inside GP 2009 Malaysia" and the new uploaded photos… BUT Windows Live doesn’t work. It really starts to make me damn angry!!MICROSOFT WORK ON IT!!But back to topic, it is really really awesome that you load soooo many new pics up. i mean at this moment we’ve got 60 (!) new phots from Malaysia… you are really adorable!! i think u should get an price for that!!

April 3, 2009 at 6:37 pm

13. KRS Evenstar

I feel very angry too, I’m so sorry about it.

April 3, 2009 at 8:01 pm

14. Unknown

Where can I download the songs from ur vid?

April 14, 2009 at 1:57 pm

15. KRS Evenstar

Hi, the Ferry Corsten track you can download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yt0nyyauezz

April 15, 2009 at 11:49 am