F1 GP Highlights: Canada 2008

Here’s the highlight video for the 2008 Canadian Grand Prix weekend! I was hoping it wouldn’t run over 7 minutes but being the great race it was it certainly did run over, so I hope you don’t mind.  There was plenty of action in practise and even qualifying, but the day everyone talked about was Sunday and Kubica’s great maiden victory. Oh, and that pitlane plonker Lewis Hamilton. Okay, I’ve taken a light hearted view on it in the video so tell us whether you find it funny or not! (Kimi fans would know what I’m talking about when they hear the song "You’re Gonna Pay".) I also made a separate comedy video (taken from the highlights but re-edited), it’s an extra mad humour on the pitlane accident and you can see that further below if you fancy a laugh. Enjoy them!

Image
Size – 59.79MB
Duration – 9.12mins
Music tracks – "Gone in 60 Seconds" Movie Soundtrack, "World Hold On" by Bob Sinclair, "You’re Gonna Pay" WWE Anthology, Undertaker Theme

Download via Mediafire
or Megaupload

Extra Video: {KRS Lewis VS Kimi Comedy, Canada 2008
Size – 14MB, Duration – 2mins
Download via Mediafire
or Megaupload

About these ads

10 responses

1. Sol123

Hey Saima! Great video as usual! You managed to play the incident down a bit and  focused instead on BMW´s achievement; there was truly no point in focusing any more efforts in the incident. Fantastic job, the music as always right on!KEEP FLYING KIMI-KEEP FLYING EVENSTAR-FORZA FERRARI!!P.S: Quite some posting traffic yesterday! It was really nice that all of us had something to say, you know, it´s good to have different opinions on the same matter, that´s why I told you that this site is so important. :)

June 13, 2008 at 6:19 pm

2. KRS Evenstar

Thanks Sol! *hugs*I’m a fan of BMW so I had to pay tribute to their first win :P and there was plenty of racing! I have to re-upload the video on Viddler though, for some reason it’s only got the first few seconds lolI hope we get to post more often together, it’s fun! Thanks so much for being here.

June 13, 2008 at 6:43 pm

3. YiNing

HaHa…. so cute!!!  Sima!  Another excellent video!!!  I was laughing all the way… such a great way to start the weekend.  I have great feeling for the next race, can’t wait to see KIMI flying on top of world again!!!

BIG HUG to you and Billy ;-)

KEEP FLYING KIMI !!!!! KEEP FLYING EVENSTAR!!!!!!

June 13, 2008 at 8:45 pm

4. KRS Evenstar

Cheers! I wanted to post it before the weekend began so, that’s good! Oh and Billy says hi.A friend over at OctetoRacingTeam really liked the comedy video, she called it perfect! lol I understand if most Kimi fans wouldn’t find it funny though, it still angers them to watch it I guess. The blog is portugeuse but it’s really good, talks about everything racing, particularly on the drivers part of the fanmade Octeto racing team, Kimi’s one of them ;)

June 14, 2008 at 9:26 pm

5. Alessandra

Saima…It is really perfects the videos!The picture that you used in last video is very beautiful, where is?

Your work here is fantastic congratulations!!!

June 15, 2008 at 1:59 am

6. KRS Evenstar

Hi Alessandra! Thanks. You want that sexy picture eh? Haha, here it is: It’s pay back time! And if you want more, here’s a wallpaper sized one for your desktop

June 15, 2008 at 11:19 am

7. Alessandra

Thank you very much Siama, you are very nice!
    This picture is very beautiful hehe
    Thanks again!!!

June 15, 2008 at 3:00 pm

8. iM GuD MorNinG

yaya…tat mean stupid!!u noe how stupid is hamilton?n do u noe y hamilton do like tat?bcause when in pit the mc worker stupid n slow, so hamilton angre then do tis stupid thing..n tis also mean ferari alway is the fastest in the pit lane…

June 16, 2008 at 9:50 am

9. KRS Evenstar

That’s…interesting Alan…lol

June 16, 2008 at 11:16 am

10. Nicki

So cool! Great videos Saima! Bit late in watching them I know, been trying to erase Canada from my memory, but now looking forward to the race this weekend.Lets hope Lewis manages to put his helmet on the right way round this weekend!!

June 17, 2008 at 10:02 pm